We Remove Allergens, Dust & Dirt From Your Carpets
Best Carpet Cleaning Experts Cleans Air Ducts in your home.
Why Do You Need an Air Duct Cleaning San Antonio?
Dander, Dust, Dirt, Pollen and Allergens are all inside of your air ducts, that why you need Air Duct Cleaning San Antonio.
They all enter your home’s air ducts and contaminate the air you breathe day-in, day-out. There may be years of toxins built up in your air conditioning system if your home is old and you’ve never had your air ducts cleaned. In fact, dirty air ducts may be the root cause of your family’s allergies, asthma or upper respiratory problems. Having suffered from asthma most of my life, I can tell you indoor air pollution is a reality.
How Air Duct Cleaning Works
Best Carpet Cleaning Experts inspects your home and identifies where all the register covers are, where the air supply is, and looks for any special needs or problems associated with air duct cleaning in the home. We remove, clean and disinfect the register covers so that cooking grease film, smoking and nicotine film and other dust collecting items are removed.
Then, we use a brush vacuum to clean the air ducts with our skipper ball system. The skipper ball system helps to remove the allergy and human disease causing contaminants that circulate continuously throughout the air duct system and the entire home. We also provide AC Duct-work sanitation.
Our skipper ball system has been tested and is the best. Homes and businesses that receive our skipper ball air duct cleaning process see immediate results and benefits in the indoor air quality and in their a/c ducts.
Air Duct Cleaning Benefits:
- Improved air-quality for your whole home or business
- Added suction effectively scrubs and removes all dust, dirt and any allergen particles
A thorough duct cleaning done by a professional duct cleaner will remove dust and debris-pet hair, paper clips, children’s toys and whatever else might collect inside. Ideally, the interior surface will be shiny and bright after cleaning. Insulated fiber glass duct liner and duct board are able to be cleaned with special non-metallic bristles. Duct cleaning may be justifiable to you personally for that very reason: you may not want to have your house air circulated through a duct passage that is not as clean as the rest of the house. However, duct cleaning will not usually change the quality of the air you breathe, nor will it significantly affect airflow or heating costs.
Signs and indicators of dirty air ducts:
- When cleaning, you need to sweep and dust your furniture more than usual.
- After cleaning, there’s still left over dust floating around the house that you can see.
- After or during sleep you experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- Rooms in your house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- You’re constantly getting sick or are experience more allergies than usual
- When you turn on the furnace or air conditioner there’s a musty or stale odor
- You’re experiencing signs of sickness: fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.
Call or contact us at Best Carpet Cleaning Experts today and we will come out to assess your dirty air duct problem and get your home clean from dust and dander.
Read more about Allergy Relief from cleaning your carpets and air ducts.
Read more about our A/C Duct and air duct cleaning San Antonio.